Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So i swallowed some raw tripe today. When will i die?

(10 Posts)
JointheJoyride Mon 13-Jul-15 01:46:22

Dog drinks goats milk, cows milk gives him the runs. In a rush out of the house today and he'd not drunk the milk I'd put in his bowl ten mins earlier. I tipped it into a clean plastic bottle and took it with us for him to drink whilst out. He's raw fed and I noticed a blob of tripe had gone in the milk. No biggie. It's in the cooler and he won't care if it's tripey flavoured.

Seven mile walk done, we're all outside the pub having a drink. Dog gets his milk. Niece, 8 year old, says, ugh that milk smells weird. Oh it's goats milk I reply nonchalantly, people drink it too, look it's fine; I swig from the plastic bottle and after I've swallowed I remember the tripe floater.

Dead tomorrow or a day or so to tie up loose ends?

StarsInTheNightSky Mon 13-Jul-15 06:14:46

Maybe a day or so to tie up loose ends. Maybe. There's nothing to be done, you're a gonner for sure grin.

Theas18 Mon 13-Jul-15 06:21:49

I dunno. I have a trial in progress but it's yet to reach an endpoint. My father was a great fan of tripe and vinegar in his younger days. He'll be 92 in December ...

FernGullysWoollyPully Mon 13-Jul-15 06:28:34

I'm surprised you haven't already tbh grin

My Grandad used to give it to his working spaniel. Grandma made him hang it in the coal shed.

The smell alone was enough to finish me off <vom>

JointheJoyride Mon 13-Jul-15 12:58:50

I'm still alive which is quite good! Only time will tell...

JointheJoyride Thu 16-Jul-15 14:39:30

Just incase anyone was wondering....still alive grin

villainousbroodmare Thu 16-Jul-15 18:30:15

grin Good stuff. Hair on yer chest yet?

chocolatechip123 Thu 16-Jul-15 18:32:34

Oh that is grim. How did it taste - like a tripe milkshake?

JointheJoyride Fri 17-Jul-15 08:36:54

I didn't taste it tbh! Just the horrible tasteof goats milk!

BigEasy Fri 17-Jul-15 08:44:23

So, you tipped the milk from the dog bowl into a bottle and drank from it? And you're only concered about the tripe??
By gum, you're 'ard!grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now