Talk

Advanced search

Dog walking bag suggestions please

(4 Posts)
basildonbond Sun 12-Jul-15 09:49:15

We're off on holiday in a week's time and will be having lots of days out with ddog

The bag I normally take on walks is not going to be big enough to cope with treats, toys, water, long line, poo bags plus all my stuff

What do you all use? Practicality is paramount but I'd like it to look good too. I'm not wildly keen on backpacks for dog walks as I find it a faff getting it off my back if I want something in a hurry

EdwinaLIzzard Sun 12-Jul-15 10:16:11

I use a Cath Kidston messenger bag for my dog walking, its really practical and I can fit in poo bags, treats, a foldable dog bowl, small bottle of water and my phone!

It has a long strap that goes across your body which makes it really easy to access stuff and its made of oil cloth so is both water proof and wipes clean really easily - which I have found invaluable for muddy paw prints. Dogs very quickly realise its where I keep the treats and so it does get licked, pawed at etc but a quick wipe and its good as new.

I'll have to check the CK website as I can't remember what its called, but I think they do quite a few in different colours - I have a bright red polka dot as I not really a 'flowery' person grin

EasyToEatTiger Sun 12-Jul-15 12:15:49

I use a little shoulder bag which is about big enough for poo bags, treats and a few toys, and my keys. I think you need to go and try a few. I have masses and masses of bags and I tend to use them randomly.

moosemama Tue 14-Jul-15 13:04:05

I have something similar to this, similar to a Kipling bag, but much cheaper. grin

I also have one similar to these which has more room for longer days out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now