Talk

Advanced search

Dog kennel recommendations in Blackheath/Greenwich/SE London

(4 Posts)
bettytaghetti Mon 22-Jun-15 12:57:56

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good kennel or pet sitter in this area? Our dog is absolutely brilliant with people including small children but can be a bit of a mare with other dogs due to something that happened when she was a puppy, so I need someone very good with dogs to control her.
My family usually look after her when we're away, but my DH must have suffered some sort of brain injury when he thought it would be a lovely idea to take them all away with us this year! hmm
Will be following up this question with another asking just how much wine does it take to stay calm whilst on holiday with your extended family!winewine

Floralnomad Mon 22-Jun-15 14:02:25

It may be a bit too far out but friends of mine have used Canada Farm at South Darenth and apparently it's lovely , I have no personal experience as my dog always holidays with family ( they come to him ) .

bettytaghetti Mon 22-Jun-15 21:09:10

Many thanks Floralnomad, I'll go and have a look at that one. It's not too far from Bluewater and I can get there in no time! wink

nippey Tue 23-Jun-15 11:07:00

Pet active in Greenwich are amazing. She gets really booked up though so not sure if she would have space but worth a ring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now