Talk

Advanced search

Tomorrow is the Great British Greyhound Walk - are you all going?!

(8 Posts)
PacificDogwood Sat 20-Jun-15 08:27:13

greatbritishgreyhoundwalk.org.uk

I'll be going for first time.

smile

blessedenough Sat 20-Jun-15 09:09:17

Thanks for that we have been debating getting a pet and are mad keen on a greyhound, this will be a great oppertunity to introduce the kids to some lovely dogs. My DD 3 wants a small pink dog called peppa so no idea what she will make of a lovely long lean greyhound!

PacificDogwood Sat 20-Jun-15 09:11:54

I got seduced in to considering a greyhound (never had a sighthound before) after I met a whole bunch of them on a nearby monthly walk the rescue we got ours from organises.

Go for it - they make lovely pets but they have noxious farts. My eyes are watering as I type

blessedenough Sat 20-Jun-15 09:36:37

I had heard that but my dh and DD could give any dog a run for its money!! I can't wait to see what DD thinks as she is nervous around dogs - no idea why but we don't know many dogs.

Scuttlebutter Sat 20-Jun-15 09:51:31

yes, we're going, and I can't wait!

The dining table is covered with 50 goody bags for our walk, and I'm engaged in a battle of wits with our four hounds to prevent them gaining access grin. As you may have worked out, there are food treats in the bags. biscuit

pygmyangel Sat 20-Jun-15 11:13:05

Have just got a lovely rescue greyhound and will hopefully be taking her to the walk. She's our second and I love them!

GobblersKnob Sat 20-Jun-15 19:49:03

Our weekly group sight hound walk has been made into one, so I am smile

SouthBySouthWest Sat 20-Jun-15 19:58:33

I'm hoping to go too - maybe see you there? Any of your family coming along?

Our silly boy ended up in the emergency vets this morning after stealing something with raisins in it. Had to do the vomiting thing. Was rather hang dog all morning as the medicine made him sleepy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now