Talk

Advanced search

Why oh why?

(3 Posts)
insanityscatching Fri 22-May-15 12:53:34

Eric was groomed yesterday, £35 but he looked and smelled great. This morning on his walk he rolled in fox poo and then gravel which stuck nicely to the fox poo envy I've walked him back shamefully although the state of him caused much hilarity as a pebble dashed dog is a rarity hopefully. I've ketchuped and bathed him twice (I'm sure he's got a pink tinge now) and had to pick gravel out of the plug hole and open the windows and doors to get rid of the smell. Eric's gone to bed with the hard done by face on as he doesn't appreciate me spoiling his fun.

Bubble2bubble Fri 22-May-15 17:59:28

We had a similar "why do I love dogs?" day here yesterday.
Ddog4 managed to find some human poo in the woods and roll in it.
Bad enough, but then Ddog4 ate what Ddog3 didn't manage to get rubbed into the long hair around his neck, and then licked some more off ddog4.
I still feel slightly sick just thinking about it

pigsDOfly Sat 23-May-15 11:34:15

Mean, I know but these both made me laugh.

The image of Eric proudly strutting home sporting his fox poo and gravel pebble dash is priceless. You can just bet he was thinking he'd be the envy of every dog in the neighbourhood.

Eating human poo though is a whole other level of disgusting. My dog used to eat my cats' poo if I didn't beat her to the litter tray in time. That was pretty sick making but what your dogs did Bubble is beyond words:-)

And when I think of all the people that are happy to let my dog to lick their face.

It's a good thing we love them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now