For the Staffy lovers

(19 Posts)
ThursdayLast Sun 03-May-15 07:59:05

This Buzzfeed made me smile

Don't Adopt A Staffy

Branleuse Sun 03-May-15 08:14:50

:D

ForgotThatIWasFine Sun 03-May-15 08:23:13

Lovely grin (not sure how that french bulldog managed to sneak in there though, they look nothing like staffies!)

The pic with the cows is brilliant!!

TheHoundsBitch Sun 03-May-15 10:57:55

Awww, gorgeous doggies smile
But there is a french bulldog, a couple of pitbulls and what looks a lot like a ridgeback masquerading as staffies in that list!

Floggingmolly Sun 03-May-15 11:00:38

grin. Fab dogs, I'd love one.

ThursdayLast Sun 03-May-15 11:26:49

Haha, I didn't even notice!
But that'll stop the haterz - Staffs are so cool other dogs want to be them grin

ClaimedByMe Sun 03-May-15 11:28:59

I've looked at this every time it's came up on my fb newsfeed, I love it!

but I see my staffie as my 3rd child and not an aggressive dog

ThursdayLast Sun 03-May-15 11:41:28

Ours is very much an annoying part of our family.

Today his best thing was stopping right in front of me as I was running along a very narrow footpath. I nearly broke me ankle trying to avoid him!

ClaimedByMe Sun 03-May-15 11:43:32

Awe mines is in the huff with me because it's raining, she can't even look at me because it's clearly my fault it's raining!

Irelephant Sun 03-May-15 11:49:45

That is fab. I need to train mine to stick his toungue out.

JoffreyBaratheon Tue 05-May-15 10:22:30

Ah yes still raining here, today and mine refuses to go out for a wee, unless I go out as well and walk in front of her. Diva. My last staffy, if offlead and it started raining, would run the entire way home. Even if he was 2 miles from our house. Luckily, it's rural here.

glenthebattleostrich Tue 05-May-15 10:30:07

Nope my brothers staffie is vicious. She won't get in her bed until she's had cuddles from all new arrivals. Doesn't like people leaving the house, so sits on them or eats their shoes.

She also insists on being used as a pillow or foot stool when the TV is on and will slobber on toes and give you a big savage grin until she gets her way.

Shes not terrorfied of cats, birds or smaller dogs at all. No one has ever had to carry her home because another dog barked at her. No really.

ThursdayLast Tue 05-May-15 10:31:49

A walk in the rain? Forget about it.

A run in the rain? BEST DAY EVER

Staffies are weird man

PureMorning Tue 05-May-15 10:35:12

Mine's currently sat on the cats face trying to get the miserable moggy to play.

She's a massive girl pants, I got robbed at knife point and she was licking the robbers hand.shock

ClaimedByMe Tue 05-May-15 10:39:28

Its raining here again today and she is in the huff again!

She only barks at people she knows coming in the house any strangers she runs up to them wiggling her bum and smiling she is no type of guard dog!!

PureMorning is that true about you being robbed at knife point shock

ThursdayLast Tue 05-May-15 10:43:07

Woah Pure how scary!
But yes our staffy would have reacted the same way.

It's windy here today, which means a day of quivering is on the cards.

PureMorning Tue 05-May-15 10:43:36

Yep. Was mugged while out waking to the shops with the dogs, one guy held a knife and was rifling through my pockets and dozy Lola licked his hand.

It was a very calm mugging though, he just walked up next to me put the knife to my chest and went through my pockets then walked off, I don't think the dogs registered what was happening, my jack Russell was still sniffling round trees and only came back when I called him back after

PersonalClown Tue 05-May-15 10:54:40

I commented on that article when I read it. I bet you can't guess which comment is mine....wink

I love Picture 9. It's my favourite!

JoffreyBaratheon Tue 05-May-15 15:36:17

Talking of being carried home because another dog barked... Guess who was terrified when a small (friendly) poodle approached her for a sniff, the other day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now