Talk

Advanced search

Cover for the back seat

(4 Posts)
myusernameisusername Sat 02-May-15 13:57:36

Anyone know where I can get a cover for the back seat of my car the dog's hair is sticking to the seats so bad it can't be vacuumed off sad

Littlereen Sat 02-May-15 23:58:22

We've got one of these, works really well!
www.amazon.co.uk/Heavy-Water-Resistant-Protector-Cover/dp/B006E0R8EQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430607132&sr=8-1&keywords=dog+seat+covers+for+cars

myusernameisusername Sun 03-May-15 00:53:05

What kind of dog do you have ? The reviews are terrible the straps break after a while apparently confused i have a growing staffy who is quite muscular i think she'd break it also i need something with holes for her seat belt to strap her in safely

villainousbroodmare Sun 03-May-15 01:03:39

Get a few cheap synthetic fleecy blankets, like the Polarvide ones from Ikea in the link below. One on the back of the back seat, one on the seat. www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/20528/
They should fit well and will tuck in perfectly so the seat belt buckles are fully accessible. They wash well and if you have four, you can change them as often as you need to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now