Advanced search

Look who's been to the groomers today.

(7 Posts)
dillite Fri 23-Jan-15 11:44:45

She's now giving me the stinkeye.

insanityscratching Fri 23-Jan-15 12:10:45

Oh how cute grin,Eric sulks too when he comes home even though he kisses the groomer when he sees her and before he leaveshmm
What sort of dog is she?

dillite Fri 23-Jan-15 13:25:35

She's a shih-poo but mostly shih. This was her first visit and she was not best pleased.

insanityscratching Fri 23-Jan-15 16:27:30

Eric's a poodle shih tzu cross too, looks like a shih tzu but clever (too bloody clever) like a poodle. Eric's hair was like that when he was small now it's quite curly like a poodle look

dillite Fri 23-Jan-15 19:01:37

He looks like he's up to no good. Charlie's bum/ lower back goes curly, especially when it's humid or damp outside. I do wish I could say she's smart like a poodle too. Perhaps as she grows...

insanityscratching Fri 23-Jan-15 20:27:51

Be careful what you wish for........ Eric runs rings round me some days hmm he's like having a naughty child, I have to spell some words because he's too clever by far. He plots to get himself a reward by climbing (and even pushes stuff in place to help him climb) and getting something he shouldn't have just to hand it over for a piece of ham. I'm sure life would be easier if he looked like a poodle but had the brains of a shih tzu wink

dillite Fri 23-Jan-15 21:42:46

Awww he is a clever boy indeed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now