Advanced search

My 8 month old Cavapoo has 'wormed' his way onto my bed

(10 Posts)
Nottinghill1 Mon 19-Jan-15 20:58:33

At night!! I kind of know that he shouldn't but he's so good and keeps still all night!! Does anyone else allow their pooch to do this?!!!

Gorja Mon 19-Jan-15 21:08:30

Mine gets on the bed with me and DH. He is six stone so I certainly know he is there. He usually has the two cats cuddled up to him and the odd child in between me and DH. I love it!

Nottinghill1 Mon 19-Jan-15 21:12:41

Haha,that's really funny! Glad it's not just me that's a soft touch!!

SistersOfPercy Mon 19-Jan-15 22:59:08

Murphy (Scottie) started out locked in crate at the end of dd's (17) bed. Slowly but surely he's worked his way from crate to bed and dd reckons once he's found his spot that's him out till morning with just the occasional fart or snore blush

Airfixkitwidow Tue 20-Jan-15 16:37:16

My two year old cavapoo wormed her way upstairs onto our bed when she was about 8 months old. She's been there every night since then. In winter she sleeps between us and in summer she goes to the end of the bed. She doesn't like the winter feather duvet as much as the summer non feather one. She sometimes purrs with contentment when all the bedding is arranged to her liking and she is suitably warm.

Nottinghill1 Tue 20-Jan-15 22:31:47

Airfixkitwidow- that is so cute! Cavapoo' make such lovely pets don't they!!

Airfixkitwidow Wed 21-Jan-15 19:26:32

Cavapoos are wonderful. She's been the most rewarding dog we've ever had. We had a lovely newfoundland before and although she was a lovely dog she didn't shower us with affection and welcome us the way our cavapoo does. And she didn't sleep on the bed! I would love another one but dh wants another giant breed...

LokiBuddyBoo1 Thu 22-Jan-15 00:24:54

My jackhuahua has slept in my bed since the first night I had him at 8 weeks old.
He likes to go under the blankets and curl up behind my knees stays there all night, will sleep there till I get up.

Cocolepew Thu 22-Jan-15 00:39:51

My lab/cocker cross lasted 30 minutes in her crate then I brought her up to bed. We got her when she was very young because her mum died.
She now 4 and lying on my feet in bed.
Dogs are very handy on cold nights

yahhoo Sun 01-Feb-15 21:20:27

I have a cavapoo 8yo. she will sleep on my bed or floor if she gets hot.
mine likes to sleep by herself as she got a human child feels more security in parents bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now