Advanced search

Can you recommend a whippet coat please?

(7 Posts)
Itsgoingtoreindeer Fri 16-Jan-15 02:55:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LoathsomeDrab Fri 16-Jan-15 03:03:16

Mine have got Equafleece jumpers, they do a great job of keeping them warm and dry.

I've not got them yet but I've commissioned some custom jumpers from Forest Fleece based on their superhero designs. If you want something a bit different I can't recommend them highly enough, if the ones I've ordered are even half as good as the designs I was sent they're going to be amazing grin

Itsgoingtoreindeer Fri 16-Jan-15 03:31:32

Itsgoingtoreindeer Fri 16-Jan-15 03:32:02

Itsgoingtoreindeer Fri 16-Jan-15 03:32:46

CMOTDibbler Fri 16-Jan-15 14:49:22

Milgi coats are excellent, and you can layer the fleece and raincoats. We also have a jumper from Meggie Moo, and waterproofs with sherpa linings from Blizzard.

Lots of coats blush but in my defence, ddog is very fine haired and bony, so likes to be well wrapped up. Dpuppy is much hairier, and will take his fleece off when warm enough, much to ddogs confusion

LoathsomeDrab Fri 16-Jan-15 14:54:20

I forgot mine also have a coat from Equafleece as well but they only get used when it's really cold and they need the extra layer over their jumpers. They used to do fabulous padded waterproof coats as well but it doesn't seem like they do those anymore unfortunately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now