Elmtree Pet Hotel

(5 Posts)
bevelino Sun 11-Jan-15 12:25:56

Has anyone boarded their dog at Elmtree pet hotel, if so please can you let me have your experience? Also can you recommend a good quality kennel.

OP’s posts: |
mckenzie Sat 24-Jan-15 18:47:16

Hi bevelino, I have just this week used the groomer there but my friend has boarded her dog there and been very happy.

Dionysuss Sat 31-Jan-15 13:57:12

I use Bayford Kennels a few times a year. It's not far from Enfield. Friendly dogs are allowed to mooch around a paddock together pretty much all day. The groomer there is also very good. My dog always has a spruce up the day we collect her.

bevelino Sun 01-Feb-15 08:08:35

Thank you for your replies. I am nervous about boarding my dog and how she will react.

OP’s posts: |
erssiemajor Thu 25-Oct-18 18:10:06

How did you get on with Elm tree Pet Hotel, did you use them? Were they good? I previously used Bayford and had a bad experience there after leaving my cat for a few days with all his medication to prevent fits, I picked him up and he was covered in poop, pee, and frothy saliva ja sign he had been fitting) and they didn't clean him up, then handed me back all his medication completely unused and had an attitude about it. Preventing his epilepsy was easy, and he could've died or seriously injured himself as stopping the meds triggered grand mal seizures. They knew this when taking him in. After that, I didn't feel I could take in my dog there.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in