Or log in with:
Register to join the discussion, get discounts and more.
This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 2 messages.)
My bulldog is booked in for tomorrow and she is 8 months old.The first vet we saw told us to wait until she has had her first season as this reduces the chance of mammary tumours.Another vet told us to get her done before her first season.
pippin was done at 6 months , I was told to reduce chance of mammary tumoursvet discussed all the evidence and stats and I made decision to get her done early Sorry i can't remember all the info he told me
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.