Talk

Advanced search

China leather trade- new footage of dogs

(6 Posts)
Toughasoldboots Thu 18-Dec-14 23:22:05

I can't sleep, just seen this online from PETA. I won't link as it is the most horrific film that I have ever seen.

I want to give a one off substantial donation but don't want to be 'harassed' by them and sent literature.

Is there a way of doing this online do you know?

I do support human charities too.

LoathsomeDrab Thu 18-Dec-14 23:31:38

I'd do some research into PETA and make sure they're an organisation you're happy to support before making a donation to them.

Toughasoldboots Fri 19-Dec-14 00:00:10

Yes, I have, I know that they are quite an extreme organisation. In this sort of situation, I think you have to be.

I have been wanting to donate for a while, since they organised the freedom of the circus elephant that was being beaten so badly.

The article tonight has made my mind up, I just want to donate without getting future harassment from them.

VeryStressedMum Fri 19-Dec-14 00:20:02

I sort of saw it, someone had shared it on fb and my phone plays the video as i scroll down...i only saw a few seconds but it was just horrific sad why are there people like that in this world

Toughasoldboots Fri 19-Dec-14 07:35:41

I keep thinking about the little scruffy dog obediently walking through. Dogs are so trusting.

MarcoPoloCX Fri 19-Dec-14 07:49:52

Really disgusting. They walk in seeing the dead dogs in front of them. Watching their throats being slit open and some may not be totally dead when that happens. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now