Talk

Advanced search

Why is ddog1 trying to hump ddog2?

(11 Posts)
Swingball Tue 16-Dec-14 19:03:20

They have both been done. She is young female and he's never tried this before with her or anyone else. But this evening he's obsessed!

Bowlersarm Tue 16-Dec-14 19:05:07

Dominance? Just playing?

My neighbours dogs do this as soon as they see anyone, it's most bizarre. So possibly excitement (non sexual).

Pagwatch Tue 16-Dec-14 19:06:16

My bid hon occasionally tres to hump my old English sheepdog. They are both male. It's like a homo-erotic episode of country file here some days.
He often gets horny during my pt sessions.
Thank god my trainer has a sense of humour.

Swingball Tue 16-Dec-14 19:08:27

It is helping me explain where babies come from to dd. Kind of.

Bowlersarm Tue 16-Dec-14 19:11:49

With my neighbours dogs it's normally the female humping the male.

I have a boy and a girl, never humped as far as I'm aware.

muttynutty Tue 16-Dec-14 19:44:55

5 reasons dogs hump

LimeJellyHead Thu 08-Jan-15 22:31:12

Our terrier humps other dogs to put them in their place. He'll start by resting his head on their back and resort to humping them if they still don't show him the respect he feels he is due, lol.

Chattymummyhere Fri 09-Jan-15 11:28:55

Could be worth getting her checked at the vets if your boy has never shown an interest before she could possibly have an infection or something.

Stinkle Fri 09-Jan-15 11:33:07

My neutered boy still does it.

He was a bloody nightmare before we had him done (5 years ago), humped anything and everything. Now he just saves it for bedtime. He shags his beanbag while looking me straight in the eye. Creepy!

Haffdonga Fri 09-Jan-15 11:39:01

Our elderly female spayed dog merrily leaps on anybody who lies on the floor and frantically humps them. It happens whenever the dcs are playing and she gets excited.

It's that doggy special kind of cuddle hmm

insanityscratching Fri 09-Jan-15 14:25:09

Eric used to shag a particular cushion at every opportunity. I binned the cushion and he stopped shagging. I've no idea why that one cushion was so appealing, he's never given any of my other cushions a second look hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now