Talk

Advanced search

Look who is arriving on New Years Eve!

(8 Posts)
Panicmode1 Fri 05-Dec-14 19:15:57

Great excitement here - my four children are counting down to the puppy over and above Christmas! We were going to collect her for Christmas but we're going to a wedding and have to-ing and fro-ings so thought it was fairer to wait until afterwards.....

Can't wait - bit nervous (first dog) but very excited too!

AlphaBravoHenryFoxtons Fri 05-Dec-14 19:21:11

Adorable. She looks like a lovely chunky puppy. We brought our first ever puppy home yesterday.

MostAmused Fri 05-Dec-14 19:24:55

Aw! Adorable! Good luck and get lots of sleep before hand!

Panicmode1 Fri 05-Dec-14 19:59:07

Alpha, I saw your photo - gorgeous!

Mostamused - am trying, but do suffer from chronic insomnia so that's a problem!

AlphaBravoHenryFoxtons Sat 06-Dec-14 16:18:15

She got the hang of the slippy floors. In fact she really came alive last night. She went outside (she finally discovered she had legs - yay). Did a poop outside and several pees in the grass. She's adorable.

AND she slept all night. We gave her some food at about 9pm and then took her outside. Played with her and cuddled her for half an hour then put her in her crate on a pre-warmed blanket. I woke up at 6am and she was fast asleep. By 6.30am she was crying intermittently. By 6.45am she was crying again intermittently. But I made her wait until it was light enough to see. Just so she knows people aren't going to come until it's light. She was so saggy and lovely when I released her.

She is utterly adorable. I'm so pleased to have this sweet little pup.

AlphaBravoHenryFoxtons Sat 06-Dec-14 16:20:08

She may not have slept all night of course. It may be that we didn't hear her…

Not saggy, waggy!

MostAmused Sat 06-Dec-14 19:51:50

Aw that sounds great Alpha! The greeting from our boy are adorable he waggles his bum as well as his tail! hehe

Panicmode1 Sat 06-Dec-14 21:28:44

Wow, I hope our pup will be similar; sounds brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now