Talk

Advanced search

<sigh> of all the times to choose...

(4 Posts)
TheFantasticMrsFox Thu 27-Nov-14 14:24:16

DPup has come into season.
I have been off work for the past four weeks, due back on Monday.
I now have to juggle her and two slightly bemused boy dogs. Why oh why could it not have been while if was off?!
Currently all is a little "excitable" here, though theres no way on this earth she's going to allow the boys to mount her (yet) I am on high vigilance, she is cheerfully humping DDog2's ear and DDog1 is clutching his pearls and looking scandalised long may this last

At least it will all be over by Christmas <small mercies>

ClaimedByMe Fri 28-Nov-14 20:20:04

Oh your staffie pup! Other than a little randy how is she getting on?

Owllady Fri 28-Nov-14 20:39:32

Are the boys neutered ? confused

TheFantasticMrsFox Fri 28-Nov-14 22:47:25

claimed she's been so great, literally the easiest rescue dog I have ever owned. She is also now decidedly part whippet or something else long, thin and fast
smile

owl no confused

At present we have three cages and are swiftly rotating who is out and who is shut away. Currently the boys are intrigued but not yet too troublesome- she was swollen a few days ago and started to bleed yesterday so I am aware the worst is yet to come!
I have formulated a vague plan in case things get too hair-raising but despite the issues, DH and I agree that we were right to spay after her first season rather than before. I'm aware I may feel a little differently a week or so down the line but we are repeating the mantra "it's only four three weeks" and revelling in the fact that we will never do this again wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now