Talk

Advanced search

Xmas jumpers for dogs?

(12 Posts)
basildonbond Mon 17-Nov-14 19:34:57

Yes I know it's silly blush but dd is desperate for ddog to have something Christmassy and I have vetoed Xmas pudding costumes and the like (much to ddog's relief I suspect)

We have eventually compromised on a Christmas jumper ... Any recommendations for something vaguely tasteful and not hideously expensive?

CMOTDibbler Mon 17-Nov-14 19:36:46

Milgi coats do a lovely christmas fleece coat.

VivaLeBeaver Mon 17-Nov-14 19:36:53

Next have some. In the catalogue, not in stores.

Also if you have a home sense near you they have some nice ones.

PumpkinsMummy Mon 17-Nov-14 19:38:55

Was coming on to say next have some lovely ones. I'm not allowed to get one (much to puggys relief, whippity chops loves a cozy jumper), but I may sneakily buy one anyway.

basildonbond Tue 18-Nov-14 08:24:43

Thanks smile. I can't quite believe that I have bought a reindeer Christmas jumper for ddog (well, dd really ...) blush

The milgi Santa coats are lovely but a bit more of an investment than I can afford given that he won't actually wear this out of the house!!

NCIS Tue 18-Nov-14 08:26:44

We got a christmas bandana for ddog last year, he wore it for about five minutes before removing and eating it, I may save my money this year.

Aliiiii Thu 27-Nov-14 10:47:35

Try looking on eBay they have loads! Just wondering if my bulldog would appreciate one plus reindeer antlers for her head lol

ErrolTheDragon Thu 27-Nov-14 10:58:44

There's a dachshund in a jumper at the end of the ad for the Save The Children 'Christmas jumper day' so obviously DD thinks we should get one for our sausage. I'm not convinced!

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Thu 27-Nov-14 11:09:55

ArseDog went straight into the nearest pond with his on on Christmas Day last year. Won't bother this year!

Canidae Thu 27-Nov-14 11:14:19

Mine have red bandanas with a fluffy white trim and a bell. There have only worn them for a few minutes as I didn't realise how annoying the bell would be!

Floralnomad Thu 27-Nov-14 12:51:51

I got my dog the fairisle type one in Next , and I must say for the price i am very impressed . He loves a jumper or fleece !

SistersOfPercy Fri 28-Nov-14 23:23:35

Pets at home have some amazing ones. Dh has banned me from buying Murphy one so I've compromised with a Santa bandanna grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now