Talk

Advanced search

An apology to all new puppy mummies......

(10 Posts)
Toooldtobearsed Mon 17-Nov-14 05:39:23

.....but Daisy has been here a week now and has only had two mistakes in the house, sleeps through until I wake her up at 5 am, goes to the door and cries when she needs a poo, comes when I call her and sits on command grin
She is also a little bugger for pinching the big boys food, cuddling the cat, but getting over excited and ends up battering him, walking under everyone's feet and standing on the dishwasher door when it is open.

I have never had such an 'easy' dog. I am still waiting for the unleashing of the fury, but had to just have a stealth boastgrin

r2d2ismyidealman Mon 17-Nov-14 06:52:40

She's beautiful and that sounds wonderful!

Chopstheduck Mon 17-Nov-14 07:06:52

aww she is adorable!

wait til the 'teen' phase kicks in though grin

Toooldtobearsed Mon 17-Nov-14 07:27:21

Chops, I have a nearly one year old male lab. Need I say more????

Chopstheduck Mon 17-Nov-14 08:17:37

grin

we always had boy labs. Miss them so much.

moosemama Mon 17-Nov-14 10:57:22

Aw, she's gorgeous - and what a good girl.

Mind you, Pip was an angel at that age too ... now he's a teenager wink grin

Panicmode1 Mon 17-Nov-14 13:10:01

sticks fingers in ears I can't hear you.....!

Actually it's good to hear that it can be easy....I'm excepting the worst so that anything better than that will be a bonus!!

Panicmode1 Mon 17-Nov-14 13:10:27

expecting, not excepting obviously!

Happyhetty Mon 17-Nov-14 16:46:33

I am awaiting the storm the storm following the calm too! My sprocker pup is far too easy, I also have cat issues and can ignore me when his nose is to the ground out walking but he sleeps from 8.30 until I go down about 6am-on Sunday he was still asleep at 9am! Hardly any accidents indoors and if here have been, then it was my fault for ignoring him! I'm chuffed to bits smile

JoffreyBaratheon Mon 17-Nov-14 23:55:33

Ah Tooold, I think my pup is the opposite of your's - she's maybe only not had accidents twice in the 2 weeks we've had her. wink

Now asleep next to me snoring like a trucker. She does pretty well sleep through but something woke her this morning at 6am - my husband was woken up too, he thinks it was a heavy lorry going past.

She adores the cats but is way too boisterous for them, and the love isn't mutual. One of them is four times her size. They both stand their ground and hiss and scratch if she gets too close. (Which she thinks is hilarious).

That'll teach me getting a terrier not a lab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now