Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have an online subscription to Dog World/Our Dogs?

(9 Posts)
LoathsomeDrab Sun 26-Oct-14 01:01:05

And if so would you mind having a quick look for a critique for me?

I only dabble in showing very occasionally (hence not having a subscription myself) but a while back one of my boys was very unexpectedly placed and the judge wrote a critique.

It should have been put on the website of one or the other by now but I don't really want to fork out £60 per website to have a look for it when I may not even be showing again.

MitchellMummy Sun 26-Oct-14 04:54:31

You can buy individual newspapers. I get the paper - let me have details and I'll look it up for you.

LoathsomeDrab Sun 26-Oct-14 11:55:12

I do occasionally buy the papers but it involves a special trip out to somewhere that stocks them as nowhere I go to regularly either has them or will order them in hmm

I'm after the whippet critiques for the Border Counties Hound Club Show from the 17th of August.

MitchellMummy Sun 26-Oct-14 14:30:13

Thanks. I'll pick up last week's paper tomorrow and will check for you smile

LoathsomeDrab Sun 26-Oct-14 14:42:03

Thank you ever so much thanks

Neither of my boys who I've shown have ever placed high enough to have one written before so I'm very excited about reading it grin

MitchellMummy Mon 27-Oct-14 20:05:06

Just picked it up ... they don't have that show listed. Hopefully it wasn't in last week's as that had been recycled before I was in touch with you.

LoathsomeDrab Mon 27-Oct-14 20:23:32

Thanks ever so much for looking anyway smile

MitchellMummy Mon 27-Oct-14 21:22:56

You're welcome - will keep a lookout next week too!

LoathsomeDrab Sat 01-Nov-14 17:40:08

Well the results are apparently in the latest Our Dogs but they've only printed the critiques for 1st placings sad angry

We definitely had a critique, the judged asked us to stay in the ring specifically to write one. Is there any other way to get hold of it? Is contacting the judge directly acceptable showing etiquette?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now