Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Large crate (lurcher/lab) do you want it?

(7 Posts)
foolonthehill Wed 17-Jul-13 14:38:13

When our lurcher left last year I hung onto his crate......

but although foolishdog likes to be crated for her own security the big one is too big...she gets anxious hmm.

I see some of you are getting larger breed puppies soon. If you want it and can pick up in east of England you can have it...otherwise I will get it to Dog's Trust when I get a moment

sweetkitty Wed 17-Jul-13 16:09:52

I am looking for a crate for our ridgeback puppy who is due this week but won't be getting her until September, would it be large enough for an adult ridgeback? If yes I would gladly have it?

sweetkitty Wed 17-Jul-13 16:10:44

Oh have just realised you want it picked up hmm were in Scotland would happily pay postage and something for the crate.

foolonthehill Wed 17-Jul-13 20:50:19

The crate is the size that Croft recommend for a ridgeback 108cm/70/78. I would consider dividing it for the puppy if it is small when you get it.

I don't mind posting it but it is heavy...you might end up paying more for it than buying new (parcel force would charge about £20 I think)

sweetkitty Thu 18-Jul-13 09:14:02

I priced them up in Petsathome £80 so was thinking £50 online so still cheaper anyway I'm on my phone will pm you when I can, thanks ever so much grin

tabulahrasa Thu 18-Jul-13 10:12:09

I've got the next size up...they're about £35 from eBay with free delivery, just so you have a comparison before you get it posted.

sweetkitty Thu 18-Jul-13 14:52:18

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now