Talk

Advanced search

I bet my evening has sucked more than yours

(9 Posts)

Had friends around for dinner. Took my eye off the land shark/puppy and he wee'd two lakes (my fault) and then, then (again, my fault) did a mega turd on the kitchen floor...and fell back into it. So now a one-foot-covered-in-excrement puppy has run through the house looking for a cuddle. I am not in the least cross with him, but could happily kick myself up the arse. I have had to bath puppy, bleach the entire downstairs floor and also clean/bleach the bath. Pup is now cuddled up in a blanket and making little sucky noises. My house smells like crap/bleach/despair sad

ILikeToClean Fri 10-May-13 22:11:21

Tomorrow can only be better grin

HoneyDragon Fri 10-May-13 22:17:37

But but but, you have four actual puppy paws in your house. Puppy Paws envy

And now Jas, can sit smugly, going I might be neurotic, I may be slightly challenging, but I don't slide in my own shit. Or piss in the kitchen when the Hound Slave has company.

Jas is quite smug. He even did all his tricks for our company and behaved perfectly. Just to rub it in <sneaking admiration>

UnexpectedItemInShaggingArea Fri 10-May-13 22:44:40

Sorry but grin

UnexpectedItemInShaggingArea Fri 10-May-13 22:46:56

BTW, OP, have you met GoatsHaveStrangeEyes on Mumsnet?? I feel you might be kindred spirits smile

You win. But on the way home from his walk today, my collie did a massive crap on the pavement.

It was at that moment I discovered there were no more poo bags left in the pocket of my dog-walking coat.

So I walked the rest of the way home carefully cradling 2 tissues wrapped around a big smelly warm poo. It's a good job he walks home off lead, I needed both hands.

stillenacht Fri 10-May-13 22:50:38

all of that and more with autstic son and not a puppy...whats my prize?

topbannana Sat 11-May-13 09:30:38

chickens I had to laugh at your house smelling of despair grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now