Talk

Advanced search

Disgusting!

(8 Posts)
Booyhoo Tue 07-May-13 22:52:40

eugh!! fucking vile!

i'd forgotten how vile dog fart was sad

i feed Fish4dogs. no farts.

realised i was down to the end of my last bag and haven't enough ££ to place my usual big order to get the discount so grabbed a few bags of butchers in asda with the weekly shop.

well OH EM GEE! i no longer possess any nostril hair. i think i'm going to have to buy a gas mask before opening the living room door in the morning.

it is rank.

is there a dog food i can buy around town (not in bulk) that wont produce toxic fumes?

i really cannot cope with this for much longer.

MelanieCheeks Tue 07-May-13 22:55:20

I find James wellbeloved the best for non-farty results. Royal canin is another good one. Any pet shop will ave them

Booyhoo Tue 07-May-13 23:00:21

ah JWB. yes we have a local shop that stocks it so will give that a go. anything has to be better than this! hmm

IAmNotAMindReader Tue 07-May-13 23:04:35

If there's apets at home nearby they do their own fishmongers dry food which seems similar to fish4dogs at around £30 for a 10kg bag.

IAmNotAMindReader Tue 07-May-13 23:06:17

They do also do smaller bags of 1.5kg.

Booyhoo Tue 07-May-13 23:08:18

yes i can get to petsathome aswell. i think i'll try them first then if their stuff seems similar to f4d.

typoqueen Wed 08-May-13 18:17:31

im getting payback on my whiffy dog, the medication im on causes excessive wind and by excessive I mean explosive its great to actually see him retreat to another room for a change hahahahahahahaha smile

Booyhoo Wed 08-May-13 19:47:17

grin

ahh sweet (or not so sweet) revenge!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now