Talk

Advanced search

Lost and found.

(4 Posts)
SauvignonBlanche Sat 27-Apr-13 21:55:36

I'd asked earlier where the dog was but just assumed he was in another room.
He has a bed in the kitchen as well as the sitting room but also likes to lie in the conservatory or front room.

DH and and I had just started dinner when DS came in to say that he was missing!

I told DH to drive in one direction and said I'd go in another, DD was going to come with me.

I jumped in the car and turned round to shout at DD to hurry up and came face to face with DDog!

It was 9pm by then DH and I had returned from the park at 6:30, I'd asked DH to sort the dog out whilst I went in to DD, he'd left him in the car for 2.5 hours! sad

Floralnomad Sat 27-Apr-13 23:54:23

At least you found him . It must be bliss in your house if you can go that long without knowing where he is , mine follows me about constantly ,even if he looks like he's asleep he gets up as soon as I move . It's like having a dog shaped shadow.

pigsDOfly Sat 27-Apr-13 23:59:44

Can just imagine the relief you must have felt Sauvignon when you found him. The idea of my dog going missing just doesn't bear thinking about.

Glad it all ended happily.

SauvignonBlanche Sun 28-Apr-13 11:06:02

Whilst i was relieved he was OK, I was so cross with DH though!
We're lucky he's such a laid back dog. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now