Talk

Advanced search

One of my dogs is generating the most disgusting smell

(10 Posts)
LifeAbove Fri 26-Apr-13 20:23:45

But I don't know which one.
I am close to sniffing their bums to determine which, so I can kick the offending hound out of the room.
Urgh hmm

cocolepew Fri 26-Apr-13 20:24:25

What sort of smell?

LifeAbove Fri 26-Apr-13 20:30:27

Like a very fruity semi-digested fox poo. They must've found one and took great delight in eating it.

cocolepew Fri 26-Apr-13 20:33:11

Ummm lovely grin

LifeAbove Fri 26-Apr-13 20:44:02

grin they always think its worth it, don't they?
Have tracked the culprit down. It's my beautiful, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth greyhound. Stinky-arse is her new name. Utterly fetid.

pigsDOfly Fri 26-Apr-13 22:49:35

Well LifeAbove did you resort to sniffing their bums?

LifeAbove Sat 27-Apr-13 07:35:35

I resorted to getting as close to the offending area as possible. Bloody awful smell. grin

digerd Sat 27-Apr-13 10:42:23

The stinkiest smell I have experienced is the dead rotting fish smell, that my little dogs were in a state of euphoria rolling in. But it was the other end - their head and neck.
A quick bath did the trick.

IAmNotAMindReader Sat 27-Apr-13 18:17:12

Not pleasant, then again mine tried to give me sloppy kisses whilst reeking of the tramps shit she'd found under a bush and scoffed.

LifeAbove Sat 27-Apr-13 23:06:02

Yep, my collie did that too, mindreader, with added shit in his beard. Was very much DP's dog that day, so he got the enjoyable task of cleaning his teeth <boak>.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now