Talk

Advanced search

Puppy is going again :(

(7 Posts)
D0oinMeCleanin Mon 31-Dec-12 10:33:43

To a new rescue this time.

There is no interest in him here and just too many dogs waiting to come into rescue.

He is being moved to a different part of the country where there are less lurchers about.

He's moving to a foster home, not kennels and the lady he is moving to sounds lovely, so he will be well cared for until he finds a home, hopefully quicker than he was going to round my part. We are swamped with pointies needing homes.

T'is not fair sad

DH is happy about it.

I wonder how happy he will be when he learns the lady from the rescue has asked if I want to go to the kennels where the dogs waiting to come into rescue are kept? Silly lady knows me too well, there isn't a chance in hell I will come home without a new foster doggy

TheHoneyDragonsDrunkInTheIvy Mon 31-Dec-12 23:34:13

Oh Dooin love sad

Remember, it's so he can have a forever home. Dh will just have to bloody lump it. Dogkind needs you.

Xx

Toughasoldboots Mon 31-Dec-12 23:38:38

Thank God for people like you doin.

D0oinMeCleanin Tue 01-Jan-13 00:01:00

I know. I'm gonna miss him madly but if I kept him I can physically only fit three dogs into my house and cannot bear the thought of dogs languishing in kennels for lack of a foster home.

I am going to, um, meet some Greys in kennels after he goes.

Happy New Year everyone. Lets hope for a better for all the dogs waiting for homes smile

Cuebill Tue 01-Jan-13 17:04:28

DooinMeCleanin sorry for you but you have give Puppy such a good start - he is a lucky lad.

The only way to cheer yourself up is to go to see those greys in kennels first thing (and sneak one home life asap).

mistlethrush Wed 02-Jan-13 10:12:08

Dooin, its only because of what you've done with him that they're going to be able to get another fosterer to take him on and also think that there is a forever home for him elsewhere. There are loads of pointies around at the moment in certain areas - you only need to look at some of the NE sites to see that - and whilst its not as good news as going to a forever home, at least he's got set on a much more positive route.

MrsWolowitz Wed 02-Jan-13 10:14:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now