Talk

Advanced search

How can I keep my shih tzu clean without bathing daily - eyes, paws etc

(3 Posts)
OhSoSimple Tue 09-Oct-12 11:01:06

Ok hoping for some ideas here. I have a shih tzu, I do have her groomed BUT she has just been spayed and cannot be clipped for a few weeks and trying to avoid bathing.

Her eyes in particular have that sleep stuff on the fur underneath, I wipe them everyday but they are starting to get matted. Also the hair between her eyes is quite long am sure she cannot see properly, should intry an trim myself?

Her paws are more yellow than white and she just looks like a greaseball at the moment.

Is there anything I can use to freshen her up on a daily basis until I am allowed to bathe her. I have a soft bristle brush which I use daily, is this the correct type?

Naysa Tue 09-Oct-12 11:12:03

You can get dry shampoo for dogs, Robinsons the horse supply shop sell it. Asda do some antibacterial dog wipes aswell.

Naysa Tue 09-Oct-12 11:12:04

You can get dry shampoo for dogs, Robinsons the horse supply shop sell it. Asda do some antibacterial dog wipes aswell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now