Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Puppy routine?

(4 Posts)
permaquandry Mon 08-Oct-12 19:32:59

Feeding my 8 week old at 7am, 12pm, 5pm and 10pm. Taking her out in garden just before each of these feeds, straight afterwards, after a sleep or before crating. She's going through from 11pm to 7am, no accidents so far.

What is everybody else doing? Pup goes a bit crackers after 10pm feed, could do wig her settling a bit more at this time, as last night it took her till 11.15pm to calm down.

ijustwant8hours Mon 08-Oct-12 21:59:43

My 10 week old eats at 6am, 12ish and 5ish. I dropped a fourth feed as he wasnt eating anything. I dont crate overnight at the moment, I need to think about starting though as we are goingnaway for half term and I woud prefer him to be in the crate overnight then

applegate Mon 08-Oct-12 22:17:34

feeding my 8 week old springer at 7.30, 12, 5 and 9.30. Taking him out every hour and after eating and sleeping, he had been brilliant and had no accidents until today when he has had 5 wees inside for no apparent reason...aagh! But he has woken every night to be taken out which i am hoping doesn't last too long, a little jealous of your 11-7 permaquandry!!

tabulahrasa Tue 09-Oct-12 00:08:28

I'm feeding at 7.30, 11.30, 4.30 and 9.30 - a bit randomly spaced, but they fit in with other stuff.

I find mine goes a bit manic after his last feed, even if he's tired, it seems to refuel him, lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now