Talk

Advanced search

Thornit powder.

(10 Posts)
CalamityKate Thu 27-Sep-12 19:14:03

Can I just recommend this stuff for people who don't know about it?

It's for smelly ears. It's miraculous. I can't find a bad or even neutral review of it. My girl's ears are 100% nicer after one tiny dose. Well worth every penny.

multipoodles Thu 27-Sep-12 20:02:07

Totally agree, we've used this on poodle ears for over 30 years and wouldn't use anything else smile Cheap as chips and lasts for years!

CalamityKate Fri 28-Sep-12 00:08:24

My poodle cross had gooey, sore ears and the vet gave her drops that did pretty much bugger all.

I was just thinking I'd have to take her back and then remembered the Thornit I'd bought aaaaaages ago. Put some in and it's like magic; ears are dry and no longer red. They just look clean and lovely.

It must contain fairy dust or some such magical substance.

Whitecat Fri 28-Sep-12 08:33:36

This is when MN works brilliantly. Little nuggets of information that give you solutions and save you hassle. Thanks Calam, I've just ordered some.

stowsettler Fri 28-Sep-12 13:10:54

Thanks Kate, I will stock up. Wilma cleans Fred's ears religiously - and the rest of him, bless her, even his winkie (slut) but he doesn't return the favour so hear ears constantly stink!

CalamityKate Fri 28-Sep-12 15:40:13

Oh that's cute! My older dog cleans the younger ones ears - they're mum and daughter and younger one insists upon it by flinging herself down in front of mum and thrusting her head at her :D

fuzzypicklehead Fri 28-Sep-12 18:03:17

Ahh, came on here for advice re: mr dog's stinky painful ear. I've been using the vet's prescription for over a month with no improvement. Where do I find this magic powder?

CalamityKate Fri 28-Sep-12 19:04:38

Can't remember where I got mine! Amazon maybe?

Aquelven Fri 28-Sep-12 21:19:37

I get it online from Petmeds.
Brilliant stuff, been using it for years.

kid Sat 29-Sep-12 21:56:26

I use thornit for my springer spaniel's ears. As he has long floppy ears, they often get hot and smelly and thornit works brilliantly on them. I am always recommending it to others.
I got mine off Ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now