Talk

Advanced search

Charity that helps the treatment of animals in Asia

(1 Post)
Fluffycloudland77 Wed 26-Oct-11 10:01:58

After I saw that article in the dm about how the chinese skin dogs for the fur trade I started looking for a charity that is fighting their cultural views on animal rights.

I have found one called Animals Asia, they are fighting on several fronts, dogs as food, bear farming for bear bile, school visits with cats to teach the children animals are friendly and affectionate, trap neuter and release programs and taking dogs on hospital visits again to try and change the perception of dogs.

I know that I am not the only person who saw that dm article as others posted on aibu and said how it had affected them too, I know times are hard but if you do want to give to a charity helping these animals I think this may interest you.

There are forms on the website for setting up a direct debit and a uk office in Cornwall.

I havent looked at any other charities such as WWF or the world society for protection of animals so I dont know how much they do towards helping the chinese animals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now