(5 Posts)
misdee Tue 25-Oct-11 08:33:34

and it was tom

sad

Elibean Tue 25-Oct-11 13:03:26

You're missing him sad

Do you get/can you get updates?

misdee Tue 25-Oct-11 13:18:54

miss him loads. proably doesnt help that right now ralph looks like him after the groomers visit yesterday. i was too scared to look for updates, but he went off the site ages ago, didnt say anything about what happened. i am hoping that his lovely fosterer took him on full time. my sister kept upto fate with him.

i know rehoming him was the right thing to do, and life with just ralph is fantastic and very rewarding, but i just miss his long gangly legs hanging off the sofa, or the way he used to whip his tail in excitment. ralph is such a laid back dog compared to him. total opposite.

Elibean Tue 25-Oct-11 14:42:36

smile its nice, in a way, that you're missing him, iyswim? I think it proves that you made the right decision, because you have the space and peace to be able to miss him....although obviously its still sad, and grief is grief.

Glad life with Ralph is so good, thats great to hear.

misdee Tue 25-Oct-11 16:39:33

eventually when ralph is a lot older and my children are older, we will look at rescueing another dog. but probably not another doodle, as much as i love the mad balls of fluff, owning them has been a revelation, and i can dispell most myths about them lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now