Talk

Advanced search

Weirdest dog entertainments

(6 Posts)

Jasper is currently ignoring all of his cuddly, squeaky chewy toys. They are sat in a little pile in his bed, alone. And what is he doing? Bouncing around after the lid from an aerosol can (well washed, I hasten to add). We have wooden floors so it bounces, skids and clatters pleasingly <watches nutjob puppy careering around ground floor pouncing on his 'prey'>

RedRubyBlue Tue 18-Oct-11 10:33:30

My old dog used to like being tied up with a pair of tights. She would roll around the floor chewing at the 'knots' until she was free and then she would drop them in my lap so I could tie her up again. The hours flew by. hmm

grin

grin Tying him up, eh? <rubs chin thoughtfully, considers five minutes of peace> wink

RedRubyBlue Tue 18-Oct-11 10:43:41

She could also climb the apple tree and would eat the apples straight from the branch.

She was a strange dog!

Ormirian Tue 18-Oct-11 10:46:45

I have discovered by accident that I can pick up Harley' hong with the hoover and can wave it around in front of him whilst the air being sucked through it makes a wierd unearthly wailing sound. Drives him mad!

bumpybecky Tue 18-Oct-11 16:24:19

I'm really laughing at these grin have you videoed them? bet they'd be youtube stars!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now