Talk

Advanced search

Adorable puppies!

(20 Posts)
DogsBeastFiend Wed 12-Oct-11 21:06:46

On my profile - come tell me that I shouldn't hanker for one, aren't they gorgeous?!

RedRumMum Wed 12-Oct-11 21:23:40

Can't see your profile .

thisisyesterday Wed 12-Oct-11 21:29:58

show us show us!

i still want a puppy, and am currently hankering after ash

DogsBeastFiend Wed 12-Oct-11 21:32:51

D'oh!

Try again now. smile I think I've sorted it.

RedRumMum Wed 12-Oct-11 21:34:25

nope still can't get onto your profile grin

thisisyesterday Wed 12-Oct-11 21:35:38

awwww!

what are they? (don't say puppies!)

RedRumMum Wed 12-Oct-11 21:38:21

Ahhh very cute smile Are they a staffy cross breed ?

chickchickchicken Wed 12-Oct-11 21:52:41

awww cute

Ash looks lovely too

<reminds self of toilet training, chewing, general puppy stuff>

DooinMeCleanin Wed 12-Oct-11 21:54:24

I need one of those. Or two. Or all of them. I'll just build a bigger house. T'will be fine.

chickchickchicken Wed 12-Oct-11 21:55:47

Ash is tempting me but then i am a terrier loon

Marne Wed 12-Oct-11 21:58:48

I want one now sad, they are very cute, what are they?

thisisyesterday Wed 12-Oct-11 21:58:57

chickchick how about these

i like the woolly looking white and black one!

when i asked on here people told me not to get a terrier... but it's SO cute!

Rhinestone Wed 12-Oct-11 22:00:40

Do it! But then I'm the wrong person to ask as I currently have 5 pit bull pups and they are soooooooo gorgeous!

chickchickchicken Wed 12-Oct-11 22:02:23

OMG they are adorable <swoons>

terriers are my fave breed. i have two adorable jrts (and a collie cross). i love the fact they are active, clever and loyal

Marne Wed 12-Oct-11 22:10:44

Rhinestone- i guess you don't live in the uk (having pit bull pups), i bet they are lovely, i love bull's, i would love an enlish bull but ended up getting a Staffie instead (will get an english bull one day).

Rhinestone Wed 12-Oct-11 22:16:45

You are correct, I'm not in the UK. They are temporary too - just until they are old enough to go into rescue.

Disclaimer - I'd like to make it clear that I'm NOT a breeder / stupid owner! i.e. I was not responsible for the birth of these pups, just trying to pick up the pieces! And the poo!

Marne Wed 12-Oct-11 22:18:30

I hope they find homes Rhinestone, its sad how many bulls end up in rescue centers because of bad press.

Rhinestone Wed 12-Oct-11 22:20:29

Marne, I've just passed on your best wishes to the pups! They all wagged their tails happily and Chunk (the runt!) weeed in happiness!

DogsBeastFiend Wed 12-Oct-11 22:28:54

You beggar Rhinestone, you spoilt my surprise! grin

Yes, they are indeed Pit Bull pups. Scrummy ones at that.

The world needs more like you, Rhinestone. smile

Although GSD are my favourite breed my next dog will be a Staffie as they need the help most and because they are the UKs most maligned breed so a bit of "SBTs can live with daft middle aged women, LOOK!" attention won't harm the breed's reputation at all - though if I lived in Ireland or parts of the US where they are legal for example, I'd have a Pit for the very same reasons, no question about it.

I was never a bug fan of bull breeds until I met so many as a rescue volunteer. Having done so I'm hooked and as for Pits, the proper ones, not the huge, bulky crossbreeds that the press will have you believe are Pit Bulls, I think they're beautiful.

I hope that your little brood all get perfect homes Rhinestone, you're a complete star.

Rhinestone Wed 12-Oct-11 22:33:38

Oh sorry, I didn't realise it was a surprise!! They look just like mine shape-wise although mine are a mixture of tan and brindle. It's entirely possible they're a bit of a cross but they're great!

Thank you for your kind words DBF, right back at ya! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now