Talk

Advanced search

Wee dribbles?

(11 Posts)
Elibean Tue 11-Oct-11 10:57:25

As in, dribbles of wee. Thankfully fairly wee ones, iyswim.

I expect minor incontinence when excited or scared - first thing in the morning, for example, when we come down - but he really does seem to leak quite easily. Is this normal at 5 months, or should I talk to the Vet about it?

My 14 week old pup dribbles when excited. I advise a lot of wet wipes and a stoic expression grin

Elibean Tue 11-Oct-11 13:46:37

Ah, well, I have those in stock grin

Thanks, Chickens.

Jasper pretty much peed constantly for the first couple of days. Now he's settled in a bit more, it is getting better. But I did find myself eyeing up the dog nappies in Pets At Home at the weekend.

elmofan Tue 11-Oct-11 14:48:15

we are still waiting for Oscar (18 months) to stop doing this . Every time he gets nervous/excited he piddles on people /floor <yuk>
Vet checked him over and said he is fine .
Dog nappies! ?

Elibean Tue 11-Oct-11 19:16:44

nappies?!?s No, really, they make dog nappies? Wonderful!

Makes sense, I suppose smile

I think I'll just try to be patient. He got a bit overstimulated today (visitors, kids...) so loads of pee puddles <sigh>

They do. And they are packaged like Pampers, complete with cute puppy sporting giant nappy arse at the camera. I was in hysterics in the pet shop.

Elibean Tue 11-Oct-11 22:20:57

OMG grin

chickchickchicken Tue 11-Oct-11 22:42:08

grin at 'I advise a lot of wet wipes and a stoic expression'

RunforFun Wed 12-Oct-11 11:09:06

Cocker spaniel bitch per chance ?

Elibean Wed 12-Oct-11 19:13:55

Nope. Lab/beagle/staff/possibly lurcher cross. Male (neutered). smile

Less leaking today, maybe just settling down....<hopeful>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now