blush

Thank you!

More blush blush

coccyx Wed 28-Sep-11 16:48:56

yes have
a bunch thanks

Elibean Wed 28-Sep-11 19:20:29

Ah perfect - an appropriate excuse to use the new emoticon grin

Here, have a few thanks from me - not least for guiding and reassuring and paw holding over the past few months. You have definitely smoothed the way not just for doggies, but for would-be-owners like me.

thanks thanks thanks and a bed time brew and biscuit to go with them!

Vallhala Wed 28-Sep-11 19:54:34

Aw, stopppit! You're all making me blush!

Thank you. <<offers hugs and sod what MN says about them>> grin

BeerTricksPotter Wed 28-Sep-11 20:00:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tooearlytobeup Wed 28-Sep-11 20:52:17

thanks from me too. Before lurking in the doghouse, I wouldn't have thought of a rescue dog as a possibility. I've never agreed with dog breeding, but would probably have ended up with a puppy from the freeads without reading the posts by you and others here.

I live very near puppy farming territory, so thats probably where it would have started out sad

I instead have a lovely rescue pup who I adore smile

Can I also extend my [thanks} to Scuttlebutter and Minimu among others who also gave me a huge amount of help and support when I was looking for a dog, and when he cam home.

thanks thanks thanks

tooearlytobeup Wed 28-Sep-11 21:42:32

Oops, Scuttlebutter and Minimu (If you are about) please have thanks as well as thanks smile

chickchickchicken Wed 28-Sep-11 22:47:06

thanks for all you do to help dogs and humans
thanks for putting up with the crap and continuing to help dogs
thanks world needs people like you. in whatever field - animal welfare, disability equality, etc - we need people who will doggedly (ta da) keep fighting for those who cannot speak for themselves
thanks just cos i can!

musicposy Wed 28-Sep-11 23:24:53

thanks absolutely! You've educated me about so much and made me think. Our next dog (don't want to think about it as I adore the two we have, and two is enough for us - but I know that one day there will be a next dog) will definitely be a rescue. I know now what to look for in a rescue, too.

Reading what some dogs go through has made me make sure that ours are considered the same as any other family member (we've always really loved them, but doghouse has made me think about the little things). I know that if I ever want advice on here, it will be honest, and if I'm wrong, you'll tell me so (that's a good thing, btw!).

Doghouse is one of my favourite bits of mumsnet. I know people here are genuine and honest. So thanks to you, Val, and everyone on here who gives their wonderful advice so readily.

MortBlackCatsandWitch Wed 28-Sep-11 23:30:29

oooh you so get a thanks from me too Val....for being there for those with no voice ....

NoCarbsBeforeMarbs Thu 29-Sep-11 10:20:40

thanks from me too.
I think I've only posted once on here (lurk lots when I'm doggy broody though, which is all the time often) but you were really helpful, and I think you (and all the other dog helpers, fosterers and rescuers) are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now