Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cheap dog toys/equipment

(4 Posts)
Jammygal Mon 19-Sep-11 18:31:17

Please can you advise me of the cheapest places to buy toys etc. My pup will be needing a fair few so thought I would seek your good recommendations. Thanks in advance x

chickchickchicken Mon 19-Sep-11 18:59:49

wilkinson's rubber dog toys are great. they have withstood years of being chewed by 3 dogs. i think they cost about a £1 so a lot cheaper than say pets at home
i also use the kong toys. more expensive but good value as they last ages and can be filled with treats to keep dog occupied. check out the company of animals website for kong recipes. mine have melted cheese in theirs on bonfire night as a special treat and keeps them quiet for ages while they attempt to lick every last bit of cheese. they can be put in the freezer and dishwasher too

Jammygal Mon 19-Sep-11 21:20:45

Thanks for your great tips......have seen some of the kong toys on ebay cheaper than other places ;)

munstersmum Tue 20-Sep-11 09:26:55

Go for Kong every time. Our lab can get a sqeaker out of a toy in 10 seconds leaving coloured plastic bits everywhere. Kongs last literally years. The floating ones are good too where a plastic or tennis ball gets decimated in one session.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now