Talk

Advanced search

Which type of pet insurance do you have for your dog?

(2 Posts)
EttiKetti Tue 06-Sep-11 14:08:49

Our dog is 5 years old, she is fit and healthy, has been spayed. We currently have a Per Condition plan with MoreThan which is up for renewal. I wondered at what age anyone would swap to a Lifetime policy.

Our limit is £7000 per condition, excess is £70+10% of treatment costs until she is 9, then 20%. I assume this is average!
Thanks.

Machin11 Thu 08-Sep-11 21:48:17

Hiya

My dog Garfield cats name I know has been insured with Pet Plan for ever and a day on there lifetime policy, he's now 11 and costs £25 per month, up to £4000 per illness per year, but if he gets a continous illness, all I pay is the excess £80 I think, each year and the rest is covered.
I've only claimed once for £60 in the whole 10 years he's been covered ignoring total cost spent but my rabbits are covered by them and they have been amazing for them, I claimed nearly £2k for one rabbit and £800 for another (now dead unfortunately) and they never ever quibled!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now