Talk

Advanced search

If anyone is out and about in the North East today...

(5 Posts)
DooinMeCleanin Mon 29-Aug-11 09:37:59

There is a charity dog show in Redcar on. It's ran by the rescue my parents work with. Their dog is in the obedience show. I find this hilarious grin. The person who decided she might have a chance of winning clearly has not met the same dog I know. It should be a good day.

I am considering taking Whippy to steal the prettiest dog ribbon grin. My grey will be going to try and raise interest in her. If there is a food thief of the century award she has it in the bag grin

Also the greyhound charity we are with has a stall at Stockton shows to raise money for the dogs.

DogsBestFriend Mon 29-Aug-11 11:11:07

Good luck, hope the weather's kind to you and that you all raise loads of money for the rescue and have fun. smile

Scuttlebutter Mon 29-Aug-11 13:49:05

Fab! Have a great day.

DooinMeCleanin Mon 29-Aug-11 14:51:48

We're back. It was a nice morning. Fleur (my foster grey) won fourth place in best rescue bitch. Freya the flying Whippet (my Dad's) won about 5 ribbons, but none first place.

I bought a new collar for Fleur from a Long Dog charity and a coat for Fleur and a harness for Devil Dog and books for myself and sarnies and.....

They made a lot of money from me if no-one else grin My parents bought all sorts too.

I am taking Whippy to the next one, she will show up Freya the flying Whippet.

Scuttlebutter Tue 30-Aug-11 00:25:58

It's the lure of the collars again.... grin The secret vice of every sighthound owner...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now