Talk

Advanced search

Please help a distraught family - dogs stolen!

(3 Posts)
LoopyLena Wed 17-Aug-11 03:48:14

I don't know if I am breaking rules doing this, but I need to reach as many people as possible.

Our dogs have been stolen from our garden. They were taken between 9.15pm and 9.40pm on Tuesday 16th August 2011. One is a chocolate lab, one a black lab, both chipped, black lab is 11, has grey under her chin, very slim build, chocolate is overweight, not very fit due to an accident, both very soppy, area – Mill Lane, Heather, NW Leicestershire, near Ibstock, Coalville area.

Police incident number LN02957111, Coalville police station 0116 222 222

Please be vigilant and if you see anyone with a skinny black lab and a fat chocolate lab, please call the number above and quote the incident number.

The black lab belonged to my son, who passed away from cancer 10 years ago, she is all I have left of him, at home I have his younger brother and my disabled daughter who adore the dogs. We are all distraught.

Please help find our dogs and get them back with their family. I've been waiting for them to come home for 6 hours, my husband, step daughter and a friend have been out all night searching. Please can you pass this on to everyone you know. Thank you.

orientaltation Wed 17-Aug-11 06:20:04

Oh No, I am so sorry to hear this! maybe try netmums as they have more local boards. local newspaper and postering everywhere. Will ahve more of a think.

orientaltation Wed 17-Aug-11 06:20:33

Put it into chat too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now