Apologies for the graphic description! Pup is around 13 weeks and fine until now. 2 poos as above today. Haven't changed his food but he does eat EVERYTHIING in the garden - sticks, stones, leaves etc. Still reasonably lively. How long before I rush him to the vet?
Can you ring the vet surgery (if they're still open) and ask if they think he should come in ASAP or if it's OK to wait until Monday? I'd probably do that, or else you risk being stuck with a poorly pup over the weekend and worrying about what to do.
Thanks ladies. He still seems well but I've given up trying to sleep as he has the runs and so I'm up clearing up every couple of hours. He's sleeping by my feet now and I'm hoping to get him outside before the next round. I've kept a 'sample' and I'm not sure if it's blood or possibly the residue of berries. We have a honeysuckle bush in the garden which he's been really interested in. Surgery opens at 8am, so I'll call then and take him to see someone this morning.