Talk

Advanced search

Agility madness

(4 Posts)
Lizcat Mon 08-Aug-11 14:19:02

So those of you who have given me lots of lovely advice will be pleased to hear that Mobile Mop and I are taking part in an agility display.
Unfortunately this is not because he suddenly became fabulous. We are the beginners who are there to illustrate that they are not all perfect, but that any dog can do it and it is loads of fun.
So if you want a really good laugh come to the Newbury Show on Sunday 18th September where you will see the Mobile Mop jump every jump in the ring in his choice of order without any reference to me at all.
However, I do hope that whilst making myself a figure of fun more people will give their lovely dogs a chance to take part.

SoupDragon Mon 08-Aug-11 14:22:23

"you will see the Mobile Mop jump every jump in the ring in his choice of order without any reference to me at all."

LOL. Now that is the kind of agility that Dill would enjoy and excel at smile

Pisky Mon 08-Aug-11 14:56:35

Looking forward to starting Agility training when pup is a year old - got to master obedience first though.. (they do agility at the place we are going for puppy classes - first class tomorrow!)

ObviouslyOblivious Mon 08-Aug-11 14:57:33

That's great! Agility is all about fun :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now