Talk

Advanced search

Can I just --warn people-- say...

(29 Posts)
DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 15:44:06

... that today I have been misquoted by a PITA on here, burned my hand and am drowning in dirty washing having come back from a week staying in a caravan at rescue, yesterday my ex husband excelled even himself in the being a card carrying twunt department and is treating DD like crap (again) and the day before I got mozzie bitten and sunburned.

I. Am. Not. In. The. Mood. For. Twattishness.

I may bite! grin

Scuttlebutter Fri 05-Aug-11 15:46:10

Places vegan chocolate carefully on the table along with bottle of red wine, and backs slowly away, whistling quietly.....

Rhinestone Fri 05-Aug-11 15:47:56

Hmm. Well i am an expert because I watch Cesar Milan so i think the problem is you're trying to be the pack leader of MN. I may have to alpha roll you.

GoodMorningIHateSpam Fri 05-Aug-11 15:51:44

Well if you do bite admit nothing.

Oh and stop telling people to lie when their dog injures someone.

Rhinestone Fri 05-Aug-11 15:53:40

Oh FFS, leave her alone. She didn't tell anyone to lie, give it a rest rather than stalking someone all over MN.

You are obviously a cat person. <there is no higher insult in this house>

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 15:53:56

C&P from the thread which the above poster is referring to:

"FFS GoodMoroning, read my bloody posts properly.

I have NOT told anyone to lie.

AT ALL.

I told the OP to admit nothing and to call no-one. What part of that are you struggling to comprehend?"

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 15:55:34

Oooh..... vegan chocloate... grin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I found some in Holland and Whatsit t'other day - mint chocolate, about £1.79 for a fair sized bar and absolute heaven!

moonmother Fri 05-Aug-11 15:56:44

Goodmorning you have said your piece on the other thread - please do not follow DBF about causing hassle - it's very childish.

DBF is very much cared about in the dog section of mumsnet, and as someone who has had advice off her before I know she damn well knows whats she's talking about.

LordOfTheFlies Fri 05-Aug-11 16:11:20

I may bite

Muzzle.

I'm sure scuttle will lend you one but I'm assured greyhounds breath can strip paint ,

chickchickchicken Fri 05-Aug-11 16:45:04

hatespam - you say you have no personal grudge but your actions lead me to believe otherwise. you tried to take over the other thread, which was of no help to the OP. its hard to see that it was of any help to you either as you came across as deranged

<gives DBF a packet of vegan chocolate balls. wants to say 'dont eat them all at once' like i used to tell ds but am worried about special powers so dont want to sound bossy>

scurryfunge Fri 05-Aug-11 16:48:38

And now you are being stalked!

Elibean Fri 05-Aug-11 17:36:03

Vegan chocolate, soothing pat from respectful distance. Don't bite me, I will taste of garlic smile

sadangry re ex and dd, that would make me want to bite even without the burns/bites/misquotings/washing. Though they all warrant a good nip.

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 17:46:19

Thanks all. smile

<<hands out flowers and hugs>>

Huh! It's getting worse.

DD didn't turn the hot water on despite being asked to and now I have to wait for a shower, post office has closed in the meantime and I needed to use it...

And the sofas I've found at a great price can only be mine if I can arrange collection between today and Sunday pm. The one reasonably priced delivery guy is booked up and I can't find anyone else to do it, not unless I want to pay an arm and six legs anyway. sad

There are distinct downsides to living in a very affluent area when you're not rich as Croesus yourself!

<<Humpf!>>

minimu11 Fri 05-Aug-11 18:03:16

<Tellington touch massages DBF hands I know you think it is woo but it is good for you grin and hands over bit of liver cake.

Pudding2be Fri 05-Aug-11 18:19:07

DBF, I actually agreed with you. It's the same when involved in a car accident, you don't admit liability even if you rammed into the back of someone

If some people are stupid enough not to listen then its there own fault

Bella32 Fri 05-Aug-11 18:21:09

Did somebody say liver cake????

Hmmm. I can't do massage but my teeny dachshund sends you some very small but sincere kisses, DBF wink

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 21:18:58

Bella, please send me your Dachshund right away. I need small dog snuggles (can't fit 2 GSD and a Lab onto my lap).

I went to the shop. Yes, THE shop, the one with the post office inside it, the only shop in my village. I thought, "I know, I'll buy some of that nice red wine and some strawberries, top up DDs phone as promised, get her some treats, that'll cheer me up". I had no cash and couldn't get any thanks to the hot water debacle and being too late for the post office <<glares at DD>> but it was okay, I had my debit card on me and there's money in the bank. So, off I strolled on the 20 minute trip from house to village store, thinking myself lucky that it exists as I have no transport.

I walked in, had a quick chat with the shop owner, picked up my groceries and went to the counter, opened my purse and pulled out my debit card.

"Oh, you paying by card?" chirped the lovely Sri Lankan guy behind the counter.

"Erm... yes... " <<puzzled>>

"Oh no. So sorry. BT machine down again. All phone and internet in village gone. I can take cash only".

For the second time in 3 weeks most of the village's phone system is down. Ironically mine is one of only about 20 houses in the whole village not to be served by that exchange. So, at least I can access the net to tell you how I nearly got wine and strawberries. But didn't.

<<Humpf>>

BitOfFun Fri 05-Aug-11 21:25:40

Come and see Pickle growling at the sea today. I am such a competent videographer that you can actually see her face near the end.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 05-Aug-11 21:25:40

What kind of village shop doesn't offer tick in that situation? Wine is an emergency purchase!

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 21:33:48

smile New owners, OLKN. I suspect that had their more usually seen other lovely Sri Lankan gentleman been there and the boss not, there would have been no question about it!

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 21:35:10

Erm... that links to favourites suggestions not Pickle, BOF. See! I told you I'm having a bad day! grin

BitOfFun Fri 05-Aug-11 21:36:35

Does it? God, I hope not- it will be full of filth linked from Mumsnet!

Try this <sweats>

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 21:41:04

Yer dog's crackers lovely! grin

Bless! What a beauty. envy

Lucky you, I LOVE the seaside though I view water with the same apprehension as Pickle. No, that DOESN'T mean that I bark at it, cheeky!

BitOfFun Fri 05-Aug-11 21:41:45

grin

DogsBestFriend Fri 05-Aug-11 22:14:25

Oh FFS!!!

Now I can't top up DDs mobile via my card because I already have 2 phones registered to that mobile number! And she's whinging and sulking!

I'm going to SCREAM!

ARRRRRGHHH!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now