Talk

Advanced search

Websites/links for good quality dog tags?

(5 Posts)
TracyK Sat 30-Jul-11 21:38:33

Ideally I'd like something fairly robust - all the ones I have had before - the hole is too near the top of the disc - so eventually the metal ring wears down the metal and I lose the tag.

I'd like it engraved on both sides and need 3 or 4 of them with various phone numbers on them.

Any good links - I've had a look on ebay - but not sure which one to pick - anyone got RL experience of any?

chickchickchicken Sat 30-Jul-11 22:07:40

I've got 3 dogs and they have used these tags for about a year and they are still in good condition. during that time they have been swimming a lot, getting muddy, all the messy dog things. i've done a bulk order for friends dogs too as they are so cheap. i also use them as name tags on some of ds's things (though i do use the round ones for his stuff and not the bone shaped tags!)

they are very cheap. £1.30ish each if you buy 3 or about a £1 each if you buy five

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAT-DOG-PET-ID-TAGS-FREE-ENGRAVING-LOTS-CHOICES-/270767770491?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item84b80382a5#ht_3025wt_1009

TracyK Sun 31-Jul-11 14:52:25

thanks chickchick

Bella32 Sun 31-Jul-11 15:01:30

By far the best, imho - and thanks to minimu for the original recommendation wink:

Indigo

TracyK Sun 31-Jul-11 15:25:17

Thanks Bella - I might order one of these - they look great. I've already ordered some 'ordinary' ones - but will keep them as backups!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now