Talk

Advanced search

going to have to insist you all look at this, as happier than other thread.

(5 Posts)
ditavonteesed Sun 17-Jul-11 14:33:43

robbie and bruce both appear to meet all my doggy requirements. dont know if they would fit in my car, but I guess the beauty of a grown up dog is you can check that. also got holiday planned in about 3 weeks for a week, my friend is looking after cherry but wouldnt want to home a dog and then send it away when it is starting to settle in, how long does the whole process take, any chance you think it would be after hol anyway.
Anyway phoning them tonight to discuss. grin

coccyx Sun 17-Jul-11 14:36:16

I would call and enquire. I think i would wait until after holiday. Hope you have lots of time and energy smile

Scuttlebutter Sun 17-Jul-11 14:39:37

Call and enquire. It may be that you can get the homecheck and so on done before your holiday, thus smoothing the way for adoption when you return.

chickchickchicken Sun 17-Jul-11 14:58:51

i agree. find out and possibly start the process now. if you decide to go ahead he could move in after hols

both of them are lovely btw

<wishes all potential dog owners were like you and would listen to advice>

<ponders if they were, no more hundreds of dogs killed each day as they have no home, all dogs going to no kill rescues who will be there just to help people whose circumstances have geniunely changed>

can you tell i was thinking/dreaming of this in bed last night blush

ditavonteesed Sun 17-Jul-11 16:24:54

chick chick, me as well, I had awful dreams about dogs and rescvues and puppy farms and cruel people, woke up in a right tissy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now