Talk

Advanced search

should i feel sorry for dh?

(5 Posts)
DooinMeCleanin Tue 12-Jul-11 18:15:08

I've left him at home with four dogs. Our three and my sisters lurcher.

Lurcher boy and whippy love nothing more than chasing each other in mad circles around the house for hours and hours and hours grin

I think it will be character building, no? I'm at work all night.

chickchickchicken Tue 12-Jul-11 19:24:08

no dont feel sorry for him grin

you have to work and he gets the pleasure of the company of four energetic dogs

emptyshell Tue 12-Jul-11 20:00:17

Lucky git - I want your greyhound! Haven't been nose prodded by a hound in at least a couple of days (we've got a local one who nose prods me very assertively in the pocket the dog treats are in till they're handed over) or lean of doomed... well apart from the cat but that don't count!

UnseenAcademicalMum Tue 12-Jul-11 22:48:12

No. It's character building.

Btw, being nosy I had a look on your profile, is the black sighthound on there your whippy or the foster grey? (Difficult to tell size on a photo). He looks the spitting image of our whippet (who we now suspect is a whippet/grey cross).

DooinMeCleanin Wed 13-Jul-11 00:33:52

That's whippy. The grey is not on my profile yet. She isn't as shiny as Whippy yet.

I am sending DH to an early grave, apparently. I am yet to decide if this is good or bad wink

He's fine now, because he has spotted on FB that my other sis has Lurcher Boy tomorrow. When would be a good time to mention she is bringing him back here after his walk, do you think? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now