Talk

Advanced search

I was worried about having to leave our foster grey seperate from our dogs while I worked today.

(4 Posts)
DooinMeCleanin Fri 08-Jul-11 14:23:48

She had a bone and I can't leave her with my dogs when they have bones because she gets aggressive and steals all the bones hmm

I needn't have worried. She ate her bone and then amused herself by stealing the breakfast cereal and speading it about the kitchen and tearing all the boxes up. Once she was done with that she went into the back yard and joined my dogs in the dining room via the back window hmm angry grin

Jaynerae Fri 08-Jul-11 14:33:27

Dooin, welcome to my world! smile

Beagle is the most horrendous theif you could ever ever imagine!

As a result I have to crate her when I am not there as I would come home to what you have described on a permanent basis whenever I left her.
Saying that doesn't stop her stealing when I am in same room ! When Will DC's learn to not leave their things lying around and shut baby gate and doros behind them?

Beagle will growl if she has bone and Cavie comes up to her - but Cavie will also growl if tables are turned - so can't complain. They are naughty though whichever one has bone will tease the other with it, running up to them, show bone and run off, so other dog will chase. Worse than kids!

Glad they got on OK on their own though and am amused that foster dog sought out your dogs company!

DizzyDummy Fri 08-Jul-11 16:51:48

Sorry, but that made me smile grin

DogsBestFriend Fri 08-Jul-11 18:18:34

<<Snort>>

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now