Talk

Advanced search

Wahaay - I've bought a puppy

(12 Posts)
bran Wed 06-Jul-11 13:47:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

largeginandtonic Wed 06-Jul-11 13:51:25

Aww they look ver sweet (just gogled him) You will have such fun with a dog, they are great companions.

Bet your ds is so excited! Have you seen him yet?

bran Wed 06-Jul-11 13:54:58

largeginandtonic Wed 06-Jul-11 14:01:21

Good plan re not telling ds. We told the kids when the pups wer born and had about 4536 'When are we picking up the puppy' comments.

i bet is was tiny when you saw him this morning! They change so quickly in a few weeks. I think Rupert had trebled in size in about 3 weeks at that age.

There are SO many brill dog related items for sale now. It is like having a baby all over again!

CoffeeIsMyFriend Wed 06-Jul-11 17:13:35

ooh bran lucky thing. I agree with largegin it is like having a baby again, in lots of ways. grin

Goodluck. Funnily enough I was reading about G of I dogs recently.

bran Wed 06-Jul-11 20:39:27

missymoola Wed 06-Jul-11 21:31:46

He is a gorgeous little lad Bran! Enjoy him when he comes to your home.

largeginandtonic Mon 11-Jul-11 13:05:59

Bran he is so adorable!

bran Sat 06-Aug-11 20:40:25

Earlybird Sat 06-Aug-11 20:46:13

Congratulations!

Have you ever had a dog before? Dd has been pestering for one for over a year, and I've just about run out of excuses so am giving it some serious consideration. Am more than a bit nervous as I've never had a dog before, so don't know what to do/how to train.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

bran Sat 06-Aug-11 20:53:23

Carlitawantsababy Sun 07-Aug-11 07:16:07

Hi bran congratulations on your puppy! I just thought I'd say I clicker trained my English bull terrier and she is wonderful! She has quite a repertoire of tricks and I'd just a sweetheart and if you did your research on dogs that are responsive to training you'll know her breed doesn't exactly fit that description! You'll have lots of fun with it! Also?, if you have a food processor I highly recommend googling a recipe for liver treats, very easy, very cheap, healthy and effective training treats! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now