Talk

Advanced search

ok, so he is a bit dim and over-excitable, but I love him...

(9 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Wed 06-Jul-11 11:42:16

and Im not talking about dh wink

in the 5years that I have been on mn I've not really used this board, but thought (after seeing some gorgeous pics of your dogs) that it might be nice to show you some pics of mine. he is on my profile.

TomYumSoup Wed 06-Jul-11 12:01:34

He is beautiful. Love his wind swept look smile

OracleInaCoracle Wed 06-Jul-11 12:12:24

heheheh, he always looks straggly. always. but I think he thinks he is a baby, he will get onto my lap, lie on his back in my arms so I am cradling him!

OracleInaCoracle Wed 06-Jul-11 13:29:57

shameless bump

DooinMeCleanin Wed 06-Jul-11 13:38:14

He's gorgeous lisselou. He reminds me of Devil Dog grin. My dog has the opposite problem. He is about as far from dim as you can get. He is very clever. Clever enough to know that he does not have to work for treats if he'd rather run, because he will get fed at some point, someone will play with him when he gets home hmm

OracleInaCoracle Wed 06-Jul-11 13:43:49

hahaha, he wont work for treats. mainly because running after a leaf/hedgehog/shadow is far more important grin, but thank you. we've had him 3y now from a puppy and he has become such a gorgeous little dog.

slug Wed 06-Jul-11 14:43:35

Dim dogs are fun though

emptyshell Wed 06-Jul-11 14:50:43

The dog in that blog looks uncannily like mine (apart from obviously the fact that my dog's not two-dimensional and drawn in MS Paint)!

diddl Wed 06-Jul-11 15:44:49

Oh that blog is funny.

When we´re out for a walk my dog likes to stay waaaay behind me.

Because I will call him-and he will get a treatgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now