Talk

Advanced search

The Cinnamon Trust; in case you didn't know

(8 Posts)
Terribletriplets Tue 05-Jul-11 18:38:45

I went away for a weekend with dog and a friendly woman produced a dog biscuit for dog. I asked her if she had a dog and she said no, but she was part of the Cinnamon Trust, whereby doggy people walk dogs for people who have

www.cinnamon.org.uk/
to go to hospital, or whatever. You doggy people probably know about this but just wanted to post in case you didn't.

buggerlugs82 Tue 05-Jul-11 19:11:29

How awesome is that! Thanks OP

ExitPursuedByAKitten Tue 05-Jul-11 19:12:58

I've had a little weep blush

sb6699 Tue 05-Jul-11 20:25:40

I had never heard of it - what a fantastic organisation.

CMOTdibbler Tue 05-Jul-11 20:27:00

My great aunt is signed up with them - its such a comfort to her to know her dog will be cared for if she was in hospital and for when she dies

Scuttlebutter Tue 05-Jul-11 22:01:06

Cinnamon are the most wonderful organisation, and i am always recommending them. They do so much good for both people and animals.

And I'm another one who blush waits until she has the house to herself and a convenient wedge of kitchen roll before reading the newsletter when it comes - always reduces me to a bawling heap who has to have emergency cuddles with various greys.

For people who can't have a dog themselves at the moment, walking for Cinnamon offers a wonderful way to get a doggy fix, and I've been lucky in walking for some really nice people.

vjg13 Wed 06-Jul-11 18:13:33

This is a great charity to become involved with. I have dog walked with them for about six years and now have two long term foster dogs from them. They pay the vets bills for our lurchers which is very lucky considering how injury/accident prone they are!

NunTheWiser Thu 07-Jul-11 11:29:07

What a wonderful organisation. Am a bit teary now!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now