Talk

Advanced search

Limping doggy [sad]

(2 Posts)
2littlegreenmonkeys Mon 04-Jul-11 08:42:06

Both of our dogs go to PIL's for a holiday and break (away from the DD's, wish I could go sometimes wink ) occasionally. PIL brought them back a couple of days ago saying they have been fine and no probs. Both dogs are my little old ladies now, Chyna is 13 and the Molly 11/12 (rescue).

We all (DD's, DH & myself) took them out for a walk yesterday, not a long one though. Now our Molly (we think collie cross of some type) is limping with her front left leg. I have checked her foot for cuts and stones etc and had a look along her leg and there seems to be nothing immediately noticeable.

She doesn't cry or yelp when I move it and she can weight bear slightly. I am no vet but TBH it looks more like her shoulder is giving her some gyp.

I think she is going to need a vet, we are skint. Suppose this is what happens when we get dogs pre DC when we both worked and had disposable income shock

<goes off to choose one of DH's guitars to pawn>

chickchickchicken Sat 09-Jul-11 16:49:06

how is she now? any better?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now