Talk

Advanced search

I love my dogs!

(7 Posts)
mdoodledoo Tue 21-Jun-11 21:36:04

This forum is used to describe lots of problems and ask for lots of advice - which is great because I, and others, learn lots from the expertise and experience of others. But I just felt an overwhelming desire to shout from the rooftops 'I LOVE MY DOGS'. They make me laugh every day, they show me love every day and wholeheartedly support me exercising every day! They are delightful and have repaid the puppy poo, sick and chewing 100-fold. I can't imagine living without a dog in my home and life. I love my dogs!

twojues Tue 21-Jun-11 21:37:28

LOL, me too.

I have just been watching my 7 year old lab and 9 week old pup playing together for the last 30 minutes.

Happymm Tue 21-Jun-11 21:39:30

smile

Needed a pick me up! Love my puppy some of time, fed up with her some of the time. Can't wait till we get beyond this jumpy bitey puppy phase smile

AllTheYoungDoods Tue 21-Jun-11 21:40:47

I would love mine more if he stopped blardy snoring so loud I can't hear the TV wink

Actually, it's cute when he does it but inspires murderous thoughts when DH does it

TarquinGyrfalcon Tue 21-Jun-11 22:15:12

Me too.

SmallDog is lying next to me, upside down, with his head twisted at an impossible angle. He is dreaming and his paws are doing running motions and he keeps squeaking.
BigDog is mildly peturbed by this and keeps coming and checking that he is alright

DogsBestFriend Tue 21-Jun-11 22:55:22

Yep!

May I ask too for lots of virtual treats to be sent in the direction of DGSD2 (darling German Shepherd 2 grin ) for being such a star today, sitting upon command despite being an ants in his pants, always alert and on the bounce boy, when a jogger met us at a kissing gate? The poor woman froze as I told DGSD2 to sit and stay and she was about to go through it to enter the path we were on. "Is it okay to come through?" she said (nicely but warily).

"Sure it is!".

And how proud I was! DGSD2 is the soppiest, friendliest dog going but he's a BIG German Shepherd and the poor lady wasn't to know that her greatest risk was being licked to death! DGSD2 didn;t move a muscle... four years of training and patience in trying to contain his natural friendliness, nosiness and exuberance are paying off!

I so LOVE my dogs!

Bast Wed 22-Jun-11 01:00:31

Sprocker told me something was wrong with one of the kit's today and he wasn't wrong. Kit had an injury I hadn't seen sad ...and sprocker wouldn't stop nosing him until I paid attention. Even when I told him to 'leave the kitten alone' blush which he always responds to. Love him!

We also started a new game, whereby I give him an item of recycling from the basket in the kitchen and tell him to take it to a named child. Named child then pops it outside into the right container. Loads of fun! He kept coming back until the basket was empty.

Mini collie's just sweet sweet sweet and giving a lot of love to a little girl who needs just that smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now